Here are things I wanted to accomplish this month:
1. Finish the churn dash quilt. Not done.
2. Get half of the flower garden quilt hand quilted. Done!
3. Finish hand piecing the Liberty hexie pieces. Done! Now to get it assembled.
4. Tackle another item off the UFO list. Not done.
What did I do?
I made two baby quilts.
And I quilted 11 Quilts of Valor.
For October, I would like to:
1. Finish my Cheddar Cheese and Crackers quilt.
2. Finish my GFG quilt.
3. Quilt 5 QOVs.
4. Lastly, I’d like to kit up some projects that have been on my bucket list for some time.
Have a great day!