Slow Stitching

Make that, very slow stitching. I ended up taking Mr. Wonderful back to ER yesterday. A week passed since his surgery and he wasn’t feeling any better. Turns out he has a nasty infection. They admitted him and I’m headed up there to see him very soon.

First, I plan to drink a cup of coffee and stitch this one flower.

9 Responses to Slow Stitching

1. Joni says:

Hope he is feeling better soon and can get home to really start healing. Being a nurse, I know that the true healing starts at home. Take care of yourself, too.

2. Sorry to hear about his infection—they let you in to see him? that’s good…[When my hubby was in hospital they would not let me come in at all..]
    I like your hexagons…those light green pathways are so pretty against the fabrics…
    Hugs, Julierose

3. Diane says:

Sending love and peace to you two..xo

My prayers to Mr Wonderful for a good recovery!! Hugs,

5. Jan Horn says:

Keeping you and Mr. Wonderful in our thoughts and prayers. Hope he’s back home soon.

6. Pat Clark says:

May God’s presence be with your husband. I love to see and read what you send daily. I admire your creativity. Pat

7. We do what we can. Take care of yourself.

8. Oh, Katy. I’m sorry to hear that. Hope he is back home and recovering well soon!

9. Val W says:

Oh, dear. Prayers for Mr. Wonderful’s speedy recovery.