This and That

The roller coaster continues here as hubby ended up in ER last weekend. He’s still on the mend from surgery, so I’ve been playing nurse. Here are some thises and thats from my week.

After 35 years, my engagement ring broke! Happily, it happened at home and I didn’t lose it. My nearly 100 year old wedding ring from my grandma is still going strong.

Daughter #1 and boys looked after the pups for a few days. Here is E2 feeding mine and hers.

E3 was here one day last week. He loves hats and shoes!

Here is E1 in his school room at home.

I found this in the yard yesterday. I’m not ready! I love fall, I just don’t like winter that follows.

I dream of spending my winters here.

My current reading material:

Have a great weekend!

8 Responses to This and That

1. Cynthia says:

Sorry to hear about your husband – sounds like he’s in good hands. Remember your own self care. Absolutely adorable “E”s, all three!

2. johannes123qqq says:

i am so sorry for you Katy. Much is happening for many people. I did not know what to write
    about all that happens here , in your country and with your people.
    My husband is getting a treatment for 6 weeks….
    We all have to deal with illness.
    All the best for your family and your friends .In God we trust.

3. Lois says:

Awww…so sorry about Mr. Wonderful’s trip to the ER and SURGERY. I know you’ll take excellent care of him. 2020 threw me for a loop too. I went to the ER on Sunday and was admitted for high blood sugar. Luckily, I was discharged late Monday. Sugar is still north of normal but I hope to get a handle on it soon.

I hope Mr. Wonderful is feeling better!! The ER and surgery are not the way to spend the weekend. I spent the weekend before that in the ER and in the hospital but I’m fine not. The old heart acted up. Fine your hand quilting and relax this weekend. Hugs,

5. Val W says:

Your life certainly has been full of ups and downs lately. Wishing your husband a complete recovery.

6. Sue says:

Prayers for an easy recovery for your husband. 2020 continues to throw us obstacles, but God will see us thru.

7. I’m so sorry to hear about the ER and surgery for your husband, Katy. Hope he is on the mend and heals quickly and well. Will be praying for both him and you in the days ahead. Glad you didn’t lose your ring, too!

8. Diane says:

Praying your husband has a speedy and full recovery. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.
    Grace and Peace.