Finish It Up Friday ~ Liberty Garden

Ta daaaaaa!!!

My Liberty quilt is done. I’m not normally a floral girl, but Liberty Tana Lawns are something else! And I love how well they paired with this Moda crossweave.

I found this backing fabric while thrifting with Daughter #3. It is a very fine shirting fabric.

I ended up with this almost teal binding. I loved the red and navy, but they seemed to demand too much attention.

I love how different areas appear to be in and out of focus.

Here it is in my sewing room.

Thanks for following along! Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Finishes 2020, Small Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Liberty Garden

1. Darlynn Venne says:

one of my favs~

2. audrey says:

Love everything about this quilt, including the backing fabric. It’s all beautiful.:)

3. ChristieB says:

Love it!

4. Linda Cecil says:

Love your quilt😍

5. That makes me want to skip around the room. Are you skipping? How are you NOT skipping? What a lovely finish!

It turned out beautiful!! I love it. Hugs,

7. Wow! It is gorgeous! And, oh so fast.

8. It’s gorgeous! I love that binding fabric… an accent, but not an attention seeker! LOL

9. Great finish, Katy! How fun to have it hanging in your sewing room, so you can look up and see it. Those LIberty fabrics are so pretty!

10. Kathy D. says: