Finish It Up Friday ~ Star Wars

Another fast finish! I had intended to give this to someone outside of the family, but Mr. Wonderful said it had to go to number one son. And so it did!

I used gray thread. I think black would have been better in the top, but the gray was better for the backing. This is the panto I used.

The backing is my favorite part!

I bought this piece of fabric at an outlet store for all of $1.99! It isn’t cotton, maybe microfiber?

Whatever it is, it was a perfect backing. And Big L and Little L loved it, I spite of the face being made. It was way past bedtime.

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes 2020, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Star Wars

1. Yvonne says:

What a great boys quilt you have made. I am sure they are going to love it!

2. allisonwp says:

It’s a great quilt, I think the grey thread works well. It adds interest to the sashing and blends in with the Star Wars fabrics.

3. I love it! I think the grey thread is perfect. It gives even more movement. I’ll bet it was a big hit!

It’s AMAZING. How my two (now grown) boys would have love one like that. Great job, Katy!

5. Frédérique says:

I love the backing too ;)) Pretty quilt, great gift!
    Feel free to join the TGIFF link party today, and the Patchwork & Quilts link party on Sunday!

6. johannes123qqq says:

iT COULD NOT BE BETTER kATY . HAPPY FAMILY UNDER A VERY NICE QUILT!

That is a great looking quilt!! Hugs,

8. Aby Dolinger says:

The quilt is so “cool,” and the backing is perfect! Everyone in your son’s family will love it!