It has been a very productive month! Here are the goals I set for May.
1. I’d like to make three kids quilts. Done! I’ll be sharing the third one soon.
2. I want to baste another vintage top and start quilting it. Done!
3. Make that QOV. Not done.
4. Finish my vintage 30s Trip Around the World top. Done!
What else did I do?
I finished these two mini TAW quilts.
I finished this Vintage Stars quilt using blocks from a swap.
And this UFO.
Now for June.
1. I really hope to get this huge quilt finished.
2. Make one more kid quilt.
3. Finish hand quilting my vintage top.
4. Quilt some QOVs!
I also have a trip to AZ this month so I’m going to call this good.
Have a great day!