In my sorting, I found this bit of fabric. It should be in a Coronavirus quilt!
I had some strips of wool leftover from cutting my pressing mats to fit my ironing table.
I thought I would try to make a couple small mats from the scraps. I put Heat N Bond on a bit of fabric and fused it to one side.
It seems to have worked! The seams in the mat don’t seem to affect affect the block you are pressing. Now I have travel mat in case I ever go somewhere else to sew. Bahahahaha!
I started this little felt flower project during one of the craft nights at my house more than a year ago. I found the bits while cleaning and decided to just finish this instead of moving it.
I quite like it! I don’t know why it took me so long to finish this.
This is isolation jigsaw number five.
Our plumeria is blooming again! It’s hard to get a good photo since it is over my head!
Have a great day!