Madder Progress!

I found lots of great madder prints when I started digging through my stash.

I used this die to cut my squares.

I decided to keep the light prints consistent, except for the triangles on the edges. I used this die to cut those.

It’s always amazing how much smaller it looks when you start sewing! I think you can see that my setting triangles were oversized. I did that so I wouldn’t lose any points in the binding. It didn’t take long to baste.

And then it was off to the deck for sone hand quilting.

7 Responses to Madder Progress!

1. katyquilts says:

Thanks! Now I need to get my label done. That’s always the hardest part!

Sent from my iPad

2. johannes123qqq says:

The Madderfacrics in combination with the squares on point and handquilting :perfect!!.
    Anneke

It’s coming out so cute!! I’ve been sitting out on my patio for awhile each morning before it gets to hot. My dogs love it when their “mom” is out with them. Hugs,

4. Tami Von Zalez says:

Such a great colorway! I think I will have to get an Accuquilt system. Rotary cutting is hard on my wrists. Your last image made me feel like I was right there.

5. Lorid@Humble Quilts says:

Perfect!!!

6. Love the simplicity of that design. I’m waiting for days where I can be on my deck, in the sun!

7. abydolinger says:

There is something so appealing about simple squares set on point and cross hatch quilting. Enjoy the spring sunshine!