Time to review my monthly goals.
1. Quilt five QOVs. Not done. Thanks to the corona virus, the group was unable to meet this month, meaning no tops for me to quilt.
2. Finish my leader/ender quilt. Done!
3. Come up with a plan for a wedding quilt. Done! I have a plan. And I have a backup plan just in case! Time to get sewing!
4. Finish another item from my UFO list. Done!
5. Start on a secret sewing project. Done! But you’ll have to wait for summer to see it.
What else did I do? I quilted a couple quilts for a friend.
And I made a lot of progress in two other UFOs.
And I made 25 masks for my daughter’s hospital.
For April, I would like to:
1. Finish the Tumbler quilt.
2. Finish adding the blocks to the Flower Garden quilt and figure out how I will finish the top.
3. Finish my Neutral Scrappy Trips.
4. Make a doll quilt for a swap.
5. Work on a QOV.
The Lord only knows what tomorrow will actually bring! Have a great day!