Dollhouse Chronicles ~ PSA

Since we are all dealing with COVID 19, this tiny family has compiled some helpful tips.

First, don’t hoard toilet paper. Save some for others. Shop locally if you can, I got this roll from the bathroom next door.

Do wash your hands frequently. This Peach Bellini from Bath and Body smells lovely, though after 20-30 seconds of washing, you made feel thirsty…

Spend this time doing productive things, like finishing that UFO.

Work from home if you can.

Takes some time to listen to music.

Read a book!

Take a nap!

Learn a new skill.

Take time to play.

Reconnect with your spouse.

Cook and have dinner as a family.

Whatever you do, keep the baby away from the puppy or she may lose her nose.

In all seriousness, every difficulty is an opportunity. Every dark period is history has spawned creativity and innovation.

My trust is not in governments or men, but in the Lord who created me.

Hubby and I have been dealing with a cold/flu bug around here. He was at the doctor on Thursday; it’s not Corona. But we are staying in and keeping it to ourselves. The puppies are great napping buddies. I’ll get back to responding to comments soon.

Have a wonderful day!

This entry was posted in Doll House, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Dollhouse Chronicles ~ PSA

1. Jannette Binder says:

Thank you tiny family. for your wisdom in this worrisome time. Thankfully, our God is bigger than viruses and anything else that comes our way!
    Praying that your and your DH are well soon.

2. Sue Ahern says:

Great advise given in an entertaining way. Unfortunately things are going to get worse before they get better, but I for one are happy to stay home and sew!

3. Jeanne says:

Wonderful post!!!!!

4. Donna Gross says:

This is great! Thanks for the laugh ( and timely advise). I always enjoy seeing the old doll house so filled with love. Praying 🙏 for you and your families health. 💕

5. 123terri says:

Katy this is fantastic! I love your dollhouse chronicles. I must say I think so far this is the best. I hope both of you get well soon.

6. grannyandpoppy says:

So creative! This gave me a few chuckles—I sent it out to friends. My trust is in the Lord!

7. ChristieB says:

Enjoyed your post today! Great tips presented in a fun way! HUGS… and stitches

8. Thank you, dollies. This is very good advice!

9. Creative and fun….enjoyed every minute. And it’s so nice that we have access to peace that passes all understanding. God bless

How FUN!! I so love your doll house family. Hope you and Mr. Wonderful start feeling better soon.

11. Shasta says:

What a lovely post! I hope you feel better soon.

12. Patricia Ludwiczak says:

You made me smile today. Thanks!

13. Sarah F. says:

Clever post. I love it! Always enjoy your posts.

14. Susan Earle says:

Thank you for your post. I think it’s the best “timely” one I’ve read! I usually read by way of Bloglovin’ so when I clicked to read your original post, and scrolled down to comment I saw that you are a Librarian. I am also a Librarian here in Canada. And thank you for sharing your choice for where to place your trust; I also share the same.

15. Anita Segers says:

So sweet! Yes, trusting Jesus!

Sent from my iPad

16. That is a wonderful post! Thank you for sharing. I was particularly struck with the doll’s dollhouse. Many good things can come of this, as you have mentioned. In Utah we are marking a weekend of prayer. All of my quilting friends will be included in mine.

17. What a fun post, Katy, with good tips and encouragement. I, too, chose to put my trust in the Lord. Hope you two are feeling better soon!