Finish It Up Friday ~ Vines

I’m so excited about this finish! Unfortunately the weather hasn’t cooperated for pictures. I stopped by a local park to take a few.

I love the backing from Ila! I actually got a few puckers in the backing. But they are well hidden in this print.

My echos are very uneven, but now that it’s all done, it looks good.

Just for fun, this next photo shows before washing. I used Quilter’s Dream 80/20 batting.

One more UFO is off the list. Have a great day!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Alycia Quilts

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes 2020, Free Motion Quilting, HQ Forte, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Vines

1. LoriD@Humble Quilts says:

That is gorgeous!!

2. Bambi Pearson says:

I think it’s a very beautiful quilt!

3. That was a fast finish and your quilting is perfect for it! It brightens up the landscape.

4. Yvonne says:

Beautiful, I love the antique look it already has.

5. Congrats on your quilt finish. It is SEW gorgeous!!

6. Really beautiful! All parts of this one play together really well….

7. Oh that is so very pretty! and your quilting is perfect for it!

8. Paula says:

This quilt is great! It has such a wonderful antique feel to it. Thanks for sharing.

9. anudge says:

That turned out gorgeous, Katy!

Oh, Katy! It’s breath-taking. Never, in a million year, did I imagine the outcome like this! Wow!

11. Katy, what a lovely finish! It’s so fresh and pretty! Great finish!

12. Just think, those vine panels have transformed into this gorgeous quilt. What a perfect “word picture” for us to remember over the following weeks. I for one will keep the image of this quilt draped over the fence in my mind to remind me to “make lemonade” no matter what! BTW, the first picture is gorgeous. It’s like the background was staged just for this particular quilt. Very serendipitous.

13. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! This one was worth waiting for. I love all the texture your quilting pattern created. It’s really lovely and it makes me want to make one of my own. All the applique, though, gives me pause. Nice job! ~smile~ Roseanne

14. Diane Howell says:

Beautiful, Katy.

Hi Katy, this is just beautiful!! It reminds me of an old quilt, my favorite kind. Your quilting is stunning, I love the overall look. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs,

16. As I’ve been lectured about when I don’t like the quality of my quilting, once the entire quilt is done, it’s only the texture and overall effect I notice. Beautiful quilt! Katy, I’ve been told recently that I show up as a No-Comment blogger. Is that the case with you? My address is janice (at) passionforperfume.com if you are unable to respond to me.

17. Hi Katy, what a lovely quilt. The quilting is great, congrats! If you feel like it, please consider linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. We’d love to have you join the fun!

18. Diane says:

Just beautiful.

19. Val W says:

A fantastic finish on this quilt, Katy. Your quilting elevates it from a lovely quilt to a stunner.

20. Lois Aspin says:

That is truly a winner! I love how you can see beyond the pieces to the finished product.

21. Kathy D. says:

It’s such fun to share your joy with a finish, and this is one of your best ever. Just love it!

22. Preeti says:

Beautiful. Perfect quilt for spring 🙂 Love the crinkled texture.

23. johannes123qqq says:

It is a great quilt Kathy!
    It is a vintage pattern , and the quilt makes me happy!
    Anneke

24. Susan D Mullen says:

I love, love, love this one Katy?