Time to review my goals for January.
1. Finish swap blocks. Done! And I got them back. I can’t wait until I have time to play with these.
2. Make 6 more leader/ender blocks. Done! Actually, I’ve made more so I hope to finish the rest next month.
3. Finish my snowball blocks. Done!
4. Quilt 5 QOVs. I didn’t get any to quilt this month. Which might explain all the other things I got done.
5. Finish a thorough cleaning of the sewing room. Not exactly finished. There is always more to do, but progress has been made!
6. Finish my mini for the swap. Done! Actually, this was my last December finish, done after my goals post was published.
What else did I do?
I made this library quilt.
And this little four patch.
And this mini.
And best of all, I finished this from my UFO list!
February is a short month. Perhaps I should be reasonable…..or not….
1. I need to make a baby girl quilt. I already have the perfect fabric in my stash for it.
2. Baste a quilt for hand quilting.
3. Finish my leader/ender quilt blocks.
4. Quilt 5 QOVs.
5. Finish my Gather UFO.
I better leave it at that! Have a great day!