Happy New Year!
Every year in January, I write a post listing all my current UFOs. This is my follow up post to see how much progress I made toward finishing those UFOs.
1. These blocks are from a swap hosted by Barb at Fun with Barb. No progress. But a blog reader gave me the great idea to combine these with the next set of swap blocks so I’m going to try that.
2. These blocks were eliminated from my original Dear Betty quilt. They will make a good size lap quilt once they are done. Done!
3. I cut these hexies out of my tiny, precious stash of Liberty of London fabrics. I should do something with them. No progress.
4. My four patch leader/ender project. Not done. However, lots of progress has been made!
5. The QOV Mosaic Mystery. The blocks are done. This needs to be assembled and quilted. Done! In fact, I made two quilts out of these blocks with the addition of some panels and yardage! And I have four blocks leftover. It’s like sourdough starter. Lol!
6. This dreadful thistle applique. Done!
7. This was going to be the start of a throw quilt. It might end up a baby quilt. Done!
8. These blocks have stalled out again. Done!
9. This UFO is probably 25 years old. I think it would be fun to quilt once I decide how to finish the edges. Done! And this is one of my favorite finishes this year!
10. These are also very old. I just found them again. This is worth finishing. No progress.
11. Yet another Denise Schmidt fabric project. I started this two years ago. No progress.
12. I have a pile of these blocks now. I need to figure out where this is headed. Done!
13. Yep, these are still here.
14. And this. The eternal UFO. Done! I took it apart and pieced it back together and finished it 20 years after I started it. Here is the before.
And the after!
15. Finish these little Bow ties. Done!
16. Finish the vintage top that I’m hand quilting. Done!
17. Finish my Snowball quilt. Progress!
18. Civil War tumbler quilt. No progress.
I feel pretty good about my UFO progress this year. I finished 10 out of 18 projects and made significant progress on 2 others. Making a list of all my unfinished projects at the beginning of the year really helps keep me on track. My UFO Parade for 2020 will be coming soon!
Have a great day!