Where has this year gone? Better yet, where has this decade gone? I think I will just focus on this month. Here are the goals I set for myself.
1. Make swap blocks. Does half done count?
2. Finish my Dutch hexies quilt. Done!
3. Prep another handwork project for the holidays. Done! I decided to knit this month. I finished two scarves and one dish cloth.
4. Start working on my vintage Many Trips UFO. Not done.
5. Choose another UFO to work on. Done! I started working on my snowball blocks.
What else did I do?
I made a quilt for my end table.
And I did a bit of cleaning in the sewing room.
And I think that’s about it!
January, I always have high hopes for you! I would like to:
1. Finish swap blocks.
2. Make 6 more leader/ender blocks.
3. Finish my snowball blocks.
4. Quilt 5 QOVs.
5. Finish a thorough cleaning of the sewing room.
6. Finish my mini for the swap.
Here’s to a productive month!