Dollhouse Chronicles ~ The House That Friends Built

I was asked if I decorated my dollhouses for Christmas. I have to say that it would be so fun! But this year, I only had time for a few trees. This one has lights.

I have added a few furniture pieces from Shasta into each of my houses.

These tiny fabric bolts from Lori are perfect in my sewing room!

As a little girl, I always wanted an attic that I could play in. I finally got one.

I want to thank each of you for helping me along my dollhouse journey. Especially to my dear friend, Donna and her daughter, Emily, for this beautiful house. Such a treasure! To Susan for my lovely dinnerware, to Shasta for furniture, to Lori for fabric in the perfect size, to everyone who encouraged me along the way. This is the house my friends have built.

Here’s to new adventures in the New Year!

This entry was posted in Doll House. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Dollhouse Chronicles ~ The House That Friends Built

1. jansartandtreasures says:

I LOVE your house.

2. Jannette Binder says:

I’ve loved that house since I first saw it – and especially LOVE the “master bedroom” with the little cradle! That’s one of my favourite rooms!

3. Yvonne says:

What a lovely doll house. I always wanted one as a kid, it was something so magical to me. You can live your dream in it.

4. Sandra B says:

Love this, Katy! Thanks so much for sharing!

5. Sharon Bennett says:

So cute! Now you have me wanting to build a dollhouse! lol! Merry Christmas!

6. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! I just love this. I’m going to keep my eyes open so that next year you can decorate the outside of your house(s) too. Can’t you just see the icicle lights from the root edge, the light blankets on the bushes, etc?! I have enjoyed this series so much – can’t wait to see how many houses are added in 2020 and where you take them. Merry Christmas to you and your family. ~smile~ Roseanne

Your house looks amazing!! Such wonderful little treasures. Hugs,

8. Jeanne says:

I love seeing these tiny treasures! I have neither the time nor the space for a new hobby, but your little houses inspire me. Thank you for sharing!

9. Shasta says:

Oh this is so beautiful! I am so happy that my furniture is getting good use. Have a great holiday season!

10. blackeyedsewsan says:

What a treat to see it all done oh clever one! You are welcome, to be sure. Merry Christmas to you & your wonderful family and thanks for letting us into your life! Susan

11. Donna Gross says:

Katy, you are so welcome. It is a joy to see it lovingly completed and cared for. Merry Christmas, 💕