Finish It Up Friday ~ The Christmas Quilt

I finished! And it has been gifted, so today I can share with you all.

I had this gray chevron in my stash that I used for the back.

I tried to use up every scrap I had. Can you see how I pieced pieces to have enough?

I actually remembered a label for a change.

If you are shopping, be careful out there. I’m not venturing out! Have a great day!

Linking up with Alycia Quilts , Confessions of a Fabric Addict

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ The Christmas Quilt

1. That is a great fun Christmas quilt!! and that backing – just makes it all pop!!

2. Sandra B says:

What a great Christmas quilt!! I had to smile when I saw your pieced pieces….I have done that on several occasions! Love the backing too…I think it was a great choice! As always, thanks for sharing!

3. What a wonderful gift, Katy! Congrats on getting it done (just) ahead of the season. Your recipient will surely enjoy this quilt!

4. Anneke Hoogland says:

This quilt shows light and bright and will give the receiver for sure a happy Christmas !
    Anneke Simis from The Netherlands

I love the Christmas quilt!! I’m not going out today either. I’m not a Black Friday shopper. Hugs,

6. Wonderful finish, Katy. I love the backing fabric too!

7. Judy Blauer says:

So glad you were able to use every piece! No one would ever notice if you didn’t tell! Great job!

8. Jayne says:

What a lovely holiday quilt! Festive and happy, for sure!

9. Kathy D. says:

Exactly what Val said – grandma was pleased to use every little scrap. This is a quilt that makes people smile!.

10. Val W says:

You created a very happy Christmas quilt. About that piecing the pieces photo – my grandma did that! Waste not, want not. And I am not crazy enough to venture out on Black Friday – I have three grandkids coming over today. That’s enough crazy.