Veteran’s Day 2019

Happy Veteran’s Day to all those who have served, especially my beautiful Daughter #2.

I have no words to adequately express my thanks to those who have served.

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. ~ John 15:13

11 Responses to Veteran’s Day 2019

1. God bless her and you and your family. You have my gratitude.

2. I love this!! hug her for me!

She is beautiful indeed!! Her sweetness radiates in her smile. Please thank her for her sacrifice in putting her life on hold to serve our great country. God bless her.

4. anudge says:

To those who served: Thank you.
    To those who serve: Thank you.

5. Diane Muldoon says:

Wow…beautiful on the outside and beautiful on the inside. Thank you for sharing these pictures!!
    I grew up in an Air Force family…that is how we ended up in Arizona….Luke Air Force Base
    xoxoxo to your daughter

6. LoriD says:

Thank you to your beautiful and brave daughter!

7. Anneke Simis- Hoogland says:

I am so happy with your felings about serving the country. In the Netherlands we share that gratitude. Special in may the 4th and 5th.Blessing to your daughter !

8. Val W says:

Wonderful!

9. Terry Ginter says:

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of your beautiful daughter. God bless her for her service,

10. Linda says:

Please thank her for her service Blessings on her

11. Mary Howland says:

Thank you to your daughter and all members of our armed forces for serving all of us.