Time to see how I did with my goals this month.
1. Quilt five QOVs. Done! Here’s one.
2. Finish the jelly roll quilt. Done!
3. Make one QOV to gift to a friend. Not done.
4. Finish one UFO. Not done.
5. Make one baby quilt as my reserves are low. Not done.
6. Baste and start hand quilting one vintage top. Done! Like, completely done!
7. Finish knitting a pair of mittens. Done!
Yes, I am aware that they are not EXACTLY the same size. 🤦🏻♀️
What else did I do?
I finished two quilts for Quilts of Compassion. I’ll share these on Friday.
I finished the Almost Amish quilt Along.
Oh, and I got a puppy. 😁 That might explain the large number of items that didn’t get done!
But seriously, how cute is he?
And on to November.
1. Need to make that QOV!
2. Quilt 5 QOV tops.
3. Baste another top for hand quilting.
4. Finish my little hexie quilt.
5. Finish one UFO.
Here’s hoping I get more done this month. Have a great day!