Where did summer go? I love fall, but I’m not ready for summer to end. I had a couple trips this month and each time when I got home, I had a hard time finding my sew-jo. Here are the goals I had set.
1. Quilt five QOVs. Done!
2. String blocks. Done!
3. One UFO Not Done.
4. Two baby quilts. Done!
What else did I do?
I quilted and finished this vintage top.
And finished this little yo-yo quilt.
I also had a couple trips this month to Arizona and Chicago. I’m ready to be home for a while!
My goals for October are as follows.
1. Quilt five QOVs.
2. Finish the jelly roll quilt.
3. Make one QOV to gift to a friend.
4. Finish one UFO.
5. Make one baby quilt as my reserves are low.
6. Baste and start hand quilting one vintage top.
7. Finish knitting a pair of mittens.
Who knows what other trouble I might get into? Have a great day!