I was able to get both baby quilt tops pieced and I decided to quilt them both at the same time on the long arm. I used a backing twice as long as I needed firone and the same with the batting and loaded it up.
This is the panto used.
I quilted as usual until I got near the end of the first top.
Then I basted the next top right up close to it.
This is the first bit of batting off a new roll and it was a bit shaggy on the end.
I used my Glide foot which moves smoothly over bumps and such and doesn’t flip the edges over.
I just continued quilting and advancing as though it were one really long quilt.
Today I’ll be binding! Have a great day!