This week I tackled painting the exterior of the doll house. As a reminder, this is what it looked like before.
And here is after.
I decided that I only wanted to use paint I had on hand. I vastly underestimated how long this would take. But I’m pleased now that it is done.
I did some porch repairs and I hung up this little porch swing.
And found a park bench for the other porch.
I love these little shingles in the gable!
For the shingles, I watered down black craft paint to use as stain.
I removed the plastic window panes for painting so I need to put those back in yet.
I loved the original color scheme, but I needed to make a few repairs and knew I’d never find paint to match well enough.
Have a great day!