Dollhouse Chronicles

Another week, another tiny quilt. This one is hand pieced and hand quilted. It is finished, but unfinished.

Here’s a look at the back.

It is unfinished because I made it to go into my tiny quilt frame.

This entry was posted in Doll House, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Dollhouse Chronicles

1. rl2b2017 says:

Sweet, Katy! Are you going to make a little something for the dressmaker’s form? Love the two sewing machines, too. I am really enjoying the Dollhouse Chronicles very much. ~smile~ Roseanne

2. Jeanne says:

Absolutely adorable! I may need to start a dollhouse …

3. That makes me want to run in circles for happiness. Yes, I am that kind of person. It would be so nice to settle in that chair and work on that lovely quilt. You are building a treasure.

That is precious!! Hugs,

Oh so darling! I’m amazing at the miniature furniture that you come across.

6. Sue Baker says:

That is sew cute. I love watching your progress on your dollhouse & all the special touches you’ve added

7. Kathy D. says:

It looks just perfect there – well done!

8. Val W says:

What a charming little quilt for the quilt frame. Your attention to detail is amazing, Katy!