Time to look back at my goals for July.
1. I want to cross another item off my UFO list. Done! I finished my Thistle quilt and the Melon quilt.
2. I want to make progress on my hexie project. As Big L says, nope, not.
3. Get a hand appliqué project done . Yes and no. I got what I planned done, but now I’ve expanded the project.
4. Quilt five QOVs. Done!
5. Ten string diamonds. Not done! I’m seriously falling behind on this.
What else did I do?
I made this little square in a square quilt.
And this Bliss baby quilt.
This little mini.
And this baby quilt UFO.
And one tiny dollhouse quilt.
I didn’t travel as much as expected so that helped progress.
For August, I would like to:
1. Quilt 5 QOVs.
2. Finish the bow tie quilt.
3. Make a couple more dollhouse quilts.
4. Tackle at least one more UFO.
5. Get caught up on my string blocks.
6. Make a QOV.
That should keep me busy! Have a good one.