Another Treasure

My sister found this quilt for me at Good Will for $2!

I love it!

It is well worn and the fabrics span decades. I love this one block with the applique circle in the center. Looks like something I would do!

It has a very wide binding that seems to have been added at a later date.

I love the feedsack used on the back!

Well worn indigos.

60s-70s prints and solids.

A flannel sheet was used for batting.

I love that it is so well used and loved. Just charming!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Vintage Quilts. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Another Treasure

1. Lorid @ Humble Quilts says:

That quilt is super charming! Can’t go wrong with that price!!

2. Judy P. says:

Are you going to repair it?

3. Tami Von Zalez says:

Lucky lady, I am a hardcore thrifter and have yet to find a vintage quilt top. Def on my thrift shop bucket list.

4. Bambi Pearson says:

What a find!

I love the picture of it all spread out. It’s lovely. Hugs,

6. I always feel a bit sad when I see quilts in thrift shops, etc., but so glad when they end up in the caring hands of a quilter. This is a treasure, for sure!

7. Kathy D. says:

I love that the fabrics span several decades. Makes you wonder about the different hands that may have worked on this quilt over the years.