Here are the goals I set for myself for June:
1. I Spy quilt! Done!
2. Quilt 5 QOVs Done! Actually, I only had three to do this month.
3. Finish a secret sewing project for reveal this month. Done!
4. Ten string diamonds. Not done. 😐
5. Work on one UFO from the list. Done!
6. Baste another top for hand quilting. Done and quilted! Small, but a finish is a finish!
7. Make a t-shirt quilt for a gift. Done!
What else did I do?
I made this little Modern Beads quilt.
And made this little experimental piece.
And on to July!
1. I want to cross another item of two off my UFO list.
2. I want to make progress on my hexie project.
3. Get a hand appliqué project done .
4. Quilt five QOVs.
5. Ten string diamonds.
Kind of vague, but I have a couple trips so I’m trying to stay flexible!
Have a great day!