Here is a list of goals that I set for myself for May:
1. Quilt 5 Quilts of Valor. Done!
2. Make 10 string diamond blocks. Done!
3. Finish the red and white quilt that I’ve been hand quilting. Done!
4. Make a graduation quilt. Done!
5. Finish Dear Betty 2. Done!
6. Make an I Spy quilt for my grandson’s birthday. Not done and I’m running out of time!
Goals for June
1. I Spy quilt!
2. Quilt 5 QOVs
3. Finish a secret sewing project for reveal this month.
4. Ten string diamonds
5. Work on one UFO from the list.
6. Baste another top for hand quilting.
7. Make a t-shirt quilt for a gift.
Have a great day!