Here are the goals I set for myself for April:
1. I need to nail down trip details. I know, not quilt related, but this has to be done before quilting happens! Done!
2. Make 10 more diamonds for the String Along. Done!
3. Finish my small quilt for a swap. Done!
What else did I do? I made a couple mug rugs.
For May, I would like to:
1. Quilt 5 Quilts of Valor.
2. Make 10 string diamond blocks.
3. Finish the red and white quilt that I’ve been hand quilting.
4. Make a graduation quilt.
5. Finish Dear Betty 2.
6. Make an I Spy quilt for my grandson’s birthday.
I’ll likely follow a few rabbit trails as well. 😊
Have a great day!