Iceland Part 3

I’ll try not to bore you with trip pics, but I have a ton of photos. Amazing water falls are everywhere in Iceland. This one is called Seljalandsfoss. It is huge!

Safety is considered a matter of common sense in pretty much every country of the world, except for the US. I realize litigation has a lot to do with this. But still it is amazing that they let you walk around behind the water fall!

Slippery? Yes, but you are walking behind a massive waterfall, so it’s expected and understood.

We got soaked, but we did wear our rain jackets and rain pants. Don’t go to Iceland without them! They dry quickly and we were nice and dry underneath.

I’ll try to scatter my trip posts out about once a week. I should finish by fall. ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Responses to Iceland Part 3

1. Jannette Binder says:

I am totally enjoying your Iceland photos! By the way, you can go behind the Canadian (Horseshoe) Falls at Niagara Falls – not sure about the American Falls

2. Loving your pictures and that terrifying video behind the waterfall. Please feel free to bore us some more ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Sherrill says:

Love your pics..Iceland is on my bucket list..๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž

4. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

Great photos and video. It looks like you had a great trip.

5. rl2b2017 says:

WOWEE! Loved that video – oh the power in that waterfall. Soooooo very cool. ~smile~ Roseanne

6. anudge says:

Fantastic – keep them coming.

7. Bore away!!! What amazing photos and WOW!! to get that close to the waterfall!! I love it! Its a beautiful place!! I may have to start a travel bucket list now!!!

8. Jane lemm says:

I am
    Loving your post!! My husband and I are going next year and your post are building the excitement!

9. Beautiful waterfall, thanks for sharing! I will enjoy your post until Fall ๐Ÿ˜

10. Quilted Pants says:

Your trip posts are not at all boring! Keep them coming!