Fabric!

I visited Daughter #3 on the west side of the state recently . She took me here. This is a family owned chain in southwest Michigan.

Wow! What a great fabric store! I hit up a second location on my way out of town on Friday. Here is the wall of clearance fabrics.

You can’t tell from this pic how big this place is. They have every kind of fabric you could want as well as notions galore.

This is the second time this year I bought fabric. This is what I bought, all on clearance from $1.97-4.97/yard.

A who,e back my good friend,Donna bought me this beautiful FQ bundle.

Daughter #3 found this coordinating fabric and bought me a couple yards.

Look for something made from these lovelies soon!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Fabric!

1. Amanda G says:

We are very blessed to have this local chain here. Can’t wait to see what you make from these fabrics. (South Haven, MI)

2. Nancy A says:

I will have to try to visit one on our visit up to Holland, Mich. to see my sister. (we live in AL now)

3. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! I visited Fields Fabrics for the first time last summer with a visit to Grand Rapids. I was amazed, too, at the wonderful selection of fabrics they have. Since we’re across the Lake, we don’t visit very often. But it certainly was worth the visit since we were right there in the area. ~smile~ Roseanne

4. Nikki Moshier says:

Love the book fabric, especially the check out tickets. With computers those are becoming rare in real books.

5. Nikki DeRamus Moshier says:

Love the book fabric, especially the check out tickets. Now with computer checks those are disappearing in the real books!

6. Mary carvajal says: