Quilt Show Part 2

These quilts that I had hung in our local guild show.

I was thrilled to be able to hang my Gwenny Medallion!

Our guild was given thousands of ties and the show committee decided our show theme would be Tie One On. We could all grab ties to use for a challenge. This was my piece.

I was pleased to see that they hung it so the back could be seen.

More to come. Have a great day!

9 Responses to Quilt Show Part 2

1. Nann says:

P.S. *Now* I see that it’s neckties, and I read your notes….I am going to save that idea for our guild challenge!

2. Nann says:

Your quilts are wonderful — such a variety. And they look so good when seen hung up and from a distance (that is, farther away than on a design wall). I like the front-and-back leaves!

3. blackeyedsewsan says:

Such a wonderful showcase of your cleverness, detail work and workmanship. Deserved!

4. anudge says:

What a thrill to see your quilts at the quilt show! The map one is so special.

5. Diane says:

The tie quilt is brilliant.

6. Sandy says:

I love your use of the ties!

They are all so wonderful!!! Hugs,

8. Kathy D. says:

Really love to see your skills showcased this way. Since you’ve shared these with us, they seem like old friends, and it’s great to see them again. Hard to choose a favorite, but I really love “Home is Where Your Story Begins”.

9. Kathy D. says:

Love to see your quilting skills showcased this way. Since you share your projects with us, these seem like old friends, and it’s nice to see them again. Hard to pick a favorite, but I really love “Home is Where Your Story Begins”.