Finish It Up Friday ~ Union Square

I’m so excited to share this finish with you today! For the Fat Quarter Shop Classic and Vintage Quilt Along, we were asked to make one Union Square block. You know I couldn’t do that!

I decided to go big and I’m so glad I did. I love this quilt!

I bought the fabrics at the Sewing and Quilt Expo in Phoenix and they remind me of a great day with my Arizona friends.

It was a very cold and windy at the local park when I took these photos.

This might be my favorite finish so far this year. Check out the other Union Square projects at the Fat Quarter Shop blog.

Here is a link to the free block pattern.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Civil War Repro Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Union Square

1. love Love love it!! and LOVE the photo location!!

2. Sandy says:

I can see why you love that quilt, Katy. Its stunning!

Wow, I love everything about this quilt!!! It’s just a beauty. Hugs,

4. Diane says:

I really love this…beautiful…
    Snow? Hmmm..
    .I also loved seeing the antique patch I sent, on the wall by your long arm

5. Love is right! WHat a gorgeous quilt! So glad you didn’t stop at one!

6. Oh Katy, this one is definitely a keeper! So pretty in those fabrics. Now I want to get mine finished, but I have to wait until I get back from this trip (I could bring my machine along, but then I know I’d never leave my room, and I need to explore a bit.) Love the photos!

7. Ramona says:

Great quilt finish! The park is a beautiful setting for your quilt photos, too.

8. Chrisknits says:

It is the perfect mix of colors!!! Now I am rethinking my navy and bright yellow fabric pull for a future top. Hmm, gold and navy, Notre Dame colors!

9. E Stevens says:

Wow! I love your quilt! You always do such amazing work.