Finish It Up Friday ~ Jeep Quilt

I love making baby quilts! They are done so quickly. This first photo is not good. The sun was actually TOO bright! But since that is such a good problem to have, I decided to use it anyway.

It was good for showing off the quilting texture.

I love this panto called Splat!

I used one of my iron on labels.

This last photo shows the color most accurately.

Time to package it up and ship it off. Have a great day!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Jeep Quilt

1. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

That’s a great quilting motif. Too much would be a great problem to have ☺We’re supposed to get snow tomorrow. boo, hoo, hoo…..

2. Adorable! I love the bright light – it really shows off your quilting! cute design!!

3. LoriD@Humblequilts says:

That is really darling!

4. anudge says:

Darling!

The solid green really pulls everything together, Katy! I just love it.

6. What a fun quilt! Congrats on your most recent finish.

That is precious! I love it. Hugs,

8. Kathy D. says:

It’s just adorable!

9. Sandy says:

I love how you used the solid green in this. Great pattern!

10. What a cute finish! You have the perfect photo spot with that fence!

11. Val W says:

What a cheery quilt. I love using lime green in quilts – such a pop of happy color.

12. Rebecca Grace says:

What a darling baby quilt! Did you use a layer cake or charms for the blocks? I can’t get a good size reference from the picture. I need to get caught up on a few baby quilts and I always forget — until I see a great one like yours — how effective and sweet a simple quilt can be when you have a great fabric collection. Also I love the Splat panto. Do you quilt it freehand with a paper design or is it digitized? That’s the other reason I need to make some simple quilt tops — longarm quilting practice! 🙂

13. Terri Bertalan says:

You certainly did complete that one quickly. Love it! The panto is perfect for a Jeep, splat of mud is what I think of, lol