Sewing for Winslow

You knew this was coming, didn’t you? 😁 Seriously, she shivers when I take her out at night and I haven’t found any clothes small enough. I’m also not willing to spend an arm and a leg. So I found this tutorial by The Crafty Gemini and made one out of scraps on hand.

It took a bit of tweaking, and I definitely got the stink eye.

But she looks cute and it keeps her warm. It took about 15 minutes total to make.

This entry was posted in Crafty Things, Uncategorized, Winslow. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sewing for Winslow

1. Karen Scott says:

That is adorable !!! Is your basket an amish market basket ? I have been eyeing several of their baskets.

2. Tat side eye is a total WOMAN move!! And she has it down to a T!! πŸ™‚

3. Theresa Norman says:

He has stolen my heartπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

4. Genevieve says:

Great job on the jacket & I could definitely see that stink eye! LOL What a doll, she is too stinking cute!!!!

5. Melanie says:

What an adorable button-nose fluff ball! And so cute in her new sweater.

6. Maureen says:

Winslow is SO CUTE!!!! What kind of a dog is she?

7. OMGosh! Cuteness overload!! ❀

8. Sharon Browne says:

Winslow is adorable in her new little jacket! What a little sweetie! I don’t blame you for making one. The cost of pet clothes is insanely ridiculous.

Winslow is so DOGgone adorable!! I know the neck application very well since I used to make t-shirts for my sons WAY back in the day (they’re now 50 and 55 years old). I love CraftyGemini. I used to subscribe to her channel when she was teaching how to mark and use Accuquilt Go dies.

10. Val W says:

What a cutie! Love that little jacket on her and, her little pouty face too.

11. Oh my goodness — even her stink eye is cute! Haha! Good work on the little jacket. I’m sure she appreciates it, although she’ll probably never let you know πŸ™‚

12. Kathy D. says:

Great job! Winslow is so adorable that I wouldn’t get anything done with her around.

13. Mary Carvajal says:

Kathy that is adorable … well done

14. Amy says:

She is so cute!!! I had to laugh over the stink eye! Nice job on her little jacket!