It’s done! Regular readers may recall that my local guild issued a challenge to make something out of men’s ties. I had more than a few false starts, but finally settled on this design.
I’m not crazy about my quilting on this one, especially in the leaves, but once I started, there was no turning back.
The background is navy and I though this green would be fun for the back.
The red binding I found already made in my stash. It was the perfect color.
I hand stitched the binding in this one.
This is how the back looked after quilting.
But I had some leftover leaves and couldn’t leave the alone! Lol!
It is hanging in my foyer now.
Have a great day!