Quilts of Valor – A Fifty State Salute

I’m so excited! I finally received my copy of this book.

It was produced by the Quilts of Valor Foundation. My friend, Susan, pieced the quilt which was chosen to represent Michigan and I got to quilt it!

You can order your copy of this lovely book here. All proceeds help support the mission of Quilts of Valor.

This entry was posted in Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Quilts of Valor – A Fifty State Salute

1. How exciting! What a worthy cause to be involved in and then to be honored yourself in that way. Cool.

2. Jannette B. says:

What a beautiful quilt and a great testimony to the values you both instilled in your children!

3. dezertsuz says:

What a great idea to document the whole QOV thing.

4. Sue B says:

I was so happy to see this quilt chosen, both of you ladies are very deserving of such recognition. As well, Stitching Sisters are extremely lucky to have you on our team Katy, everyone is always excited to see how you’ve quilted their QOV’s.

That is wonderful! Have a good weekend. Hugs,

6. Val W. says:

An honor indeed! I love the story that went along with the photo of the quilt. Thank you for all you do for QOV and Stitching Sisters.

7. Kathy D. says:

Have always loved that quilt – I know Susan does, too! – and so glad to see two ladies who have done so much for QOV in Michigan to be recognized this way.

8. Susan Mullen says: