Summer has flown by. It seems to go faster every year! Here are the goals I set for my self this month.
1. I would like to get the cutting done for a Snow Ball quilt. Done for now. I may cut more later on.
2. I’d like to get started on a bed quilt for Daughter #3 and SIL. Not done. But I ordered the fabric!
3. I’d like to finish my tie challenge piece. Not done. But progress has been made in a totally new direction.
4. I want to finish my QOV blocks and get them into a top. Done!
What else did I do this month?
I made a cowboy quilt.
I quilted a quilt for my friend, Zenia.
I finished a baby quilt.
I made a couple minis.
And I made a pillow.
Not bad for a month in summer. A bit every day really adds up!
September is upon us; here are my goals.
1. I want to get the blocks made for a Christmas quilt for Big L.
2. I want to have a plan for a Christmas quilt for Little L.
3. I want to quilt QOVs for the Stitching Sisters group.
4. I want to get started on the bed quilt for Daughter #3 and dear SIL.
5. I want to get that tie quilt done!
Hubby has at least one business trip this month so I plan on getting a lot done while he is gone.
Have a great day!