Progress!

This baby quilt is on the frame and quilting has begun.

I’m going with freehand work in the gray and continuous curves on the squares.

This is what I plan on using for the binding.

This should be finished up today!

Have a good one!

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Free Motion Quilting, HQ Forte. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Progress!

1. Patti P says:

Love this!

2. Paula says:

What a great, quick quilt. Maybe you can keep it around for the next grandbaby. :o)

3. rl2b2017 says:

Love, love, LOVE that fabric for the binding! I have been stocking up on fabrics like that whenever I see it . . . just for fun stripes in bindings. ~smile~ Roseanne

4. Oh it looks so great!! love that quilting on there!!!

5. Rochelle Summers says:

Such beautiful free hand quilting. This quilt is wonderful and the binding looks the perfect choice.

6. chrisknits says:

Your quilting is beautiful!! How I wish I could get a long arm!!

7. What fun! I like the quilting; it adds so much to the quilt. That binding fabric is perfect! Can’t wait to see it!

8. Kathy D. says:

Wowser! Talk about making good use of negative space…..LOVE it!