I kept my July goals short and sweet.
1. I wanted to finish my Puss in the Corner quilt. Done!
2. I wanted to decide on a plan for the tie challenge. Sort of done. I’ve started anyway!
What else did I do?
I made a small doll quilt from a vintage block.
And a bed to display it on.
I finished the tumbler baby quilt and will share that finish soon.
I also finished my little Jeep quilt.
And another small quilt from vintage fabrics.
On to August! I hope to get back to the long arm this month. Time will tell on that.
1. I would like to get the cutting done for a Snow Ball quilt.
2. I’d like to get started on a bed quilt for Daughter #3 and SIL.
3. I’d like to finish my tie challenge piece.
4. I want to finish my QOV blocks and get them into a top.
We shall see what actually happens! Have a great day!