It’s that time again! My June goals were:
1. Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I quilted 6 this month. Here is one.
2. Make a quilt for Little L who will be turning three the end of this month. Not done. Looks like this will be a Christmas quilt!
3. Make a couple donation quilts. I made one!
4. Make one item from my Pinterest boards. Done!
5. Finish my Puss in the Corner quilt. Not done.
What else did I do?
I finished hand quilting my little vintage 9 patch.
I made a baby quilt that I will share soon.
I made burp cloths for our new grandson.
And I finished another tiny quilt.
July will be busy! Grandson #5 is due on the 5th and Papa and I are taking care of the big brothers. I’m also scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery on the 16th. So I’m going to keep things very simple here.
1. Finish my Puss in the Corner quilt.
3. Decide on a plan for a quilt made from ties.
That’s it. Anything else I get done will be bonus!
Have a great day!