Finish It Up Friday ~ French General

You may remember that back in January, I purchased this quilt top from my local guild’s Trash to Treasures sale.

I finally got around to finishing it up.

I added borders and quilted it with a panto from Urban Elementz called Andi’s Wandering Feathers.

Here is a look at the back.

I’m still working on my machine binding!

I love this texture!

Linking up with Powered by Quilting , Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Busy Hands Quilts , Chez Vies,

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Finishes, HQ Forte, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ French General

1. Treasure, indeed!

2. It looks great. Another great save of a quilt.

3. Ramona says:

Wow! Your quilting is gorgeous! Great finish.

4. Therese penders says:

Beautiful job…..

5. Glorious!! Glorious! I”m with you, the texture is wonderful!! Katy, what color thread did you use on this quilt?

Your quilting on this quilt is exquisite!!! I love the quilt top itself and done in French General is wonderful but quilting is the icing. Hugs,

7. Tami Von Zalez says:

My god that is a treasure! And I echo the sentiment of a perfect panto – I have one quilt I am saving up for sending to a longarmer for that quilt design.

8. elvira says:

OMG, your quilting is simply amazing!! I really love the effect on the quilt backing.
    Thank you for linking up!

9. Katy, that is a gorgeous quilt—perfect choice of a panto!

10. Jayne says:

Your quilting is amazing and I cannot believe the top was a ‘Trash to Treasure’ find!

Your quilting is stunning!! Such a gorgeous quilt.

12. This is a beautiful quilt. Great job. Hugs

13. Zenia Rene says:

It is gorgeous! I really like what you did w/the borders! Kudos!

14. Wow, what a beautiful finish! Those feathers are glorious!

15. Val W. says:

It’s definitely a treasure now. Those feathers! Wow, this one is a real beauty.

16. Kathy D. says:

Really love the texture you got from that panto. What a gorgeous quilt!