Sunday

Happy Mother’s Day! Here are my four amazing kids.

Spring has finally arrived in Michigan!

I love the flowering trees. I just wished the blossoms lasted longer.

Have a beautiful day!

Notice how the flowers grow. They do not toil or spin. But I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of them. If God so clothes the grass in the field that grows today and is thrown into the oven tomorrow, will he not much more provide for you, O you of little faith? As for you, do not seek what you are to eat and what you are to drink, and do not worry anymore. All the nations of the world seek for these things, and your Father knows that you need them. Instead, seek his kingdom, and these other things will be given you besides. ~ Luke 12:27-31

8 Responses to Sunday

1. KD W says:

Amen! Happy Mother’s Day!

2. abydolinger says:

So glad your children were able to spend Mother’s Day with you. What a lovely Scripture verse to accompany the spring blooms!

3. Kathy D. says:

Lovely photos and perfect verse from Scripture. Happy Mother’s day!

Happy Mother’s Day to you too, enjoy your day! I love seeing pictures of your children. Hugs,

5. Karen says:

the blossoms never seem to last long enough on the trees do they. Here the dogwoods seemed to have been finished over night I normally see them off in the distance when driving when looking off into the hillsides and this year I barely noticed them. You have beautiful children

6. You have a beautiful family, Katy! Enjoy your time together! Thanks for the peek at your lovely home and yard. Amen to the verse!

7. lindak21 says:

Happy Mother’s Day! You have a beautiful family. Enjoy your day.

8. Therese penders says: