Den Haan and Wagenmakers Part Two

Sunday I drove over to the western part of the state to visit Daughter#3 and SIL for the day. It was such a great day! We went out to lunch and did a little shopping. They gave me some wonderful gifts from their trip as well.

Aren’t these Dutch fabrics glorious? I love that border print! I’m so spoiled!

They also picked up this wonderful treasure box of fabric. Isn’t it fun? I love it!

They had a garage sale in their neighborhood and picked up some vintage tea towels for me also.

This is my favorite.

How blessed am I that they think of me!

9 Responses to Den Haan and Wagenmakers Part Two

1. Patti P says:

Those are great!

2. dezertsuz says:

You really are blessed! Those are all wonderful gifts for a quilter!

3. Awesome gifts. Looking forward to seeing what you make with that box of fabric.

Wonderful fabrics and great finds in the towels! Hugs,

5. What fun, Katy! We get to see what you create with them, so we are blessed as well 🙂

6. You are indeed a lucky girl, but then I’m sure they feel that they are lucky to have you too! Love these fabrics. Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

7. Shelia says:

Hi Katy! I love coming here and reading. What do you do with the towels? I have many, some dating in the 60’s possibly 50’s. I would love to do something with them. Hooe you get Friday set up before long. Have a blessed day!

8. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    What a lovely post of treats! OMG – that calendar from 1981. My mom had one of those hanging in her kitchen forever. Each year my SIL would put sequins on the birthdays (some weren’t quite right which was always funny). I wonder what the heck happened to those. There had to be at least 30 of them as my mom NEVER threw a single thing away. She saved it all for me. ~smile~ Roseanne

9. Mary C says:

Kathy what special gifts. When we went to Amsterdam I also brought fabric . It it was bright and colorful and became a quilted tablecloth. Enjoy those beautiful blues