Here is a look back at the goals I set for myself for April:
1. I’d like to finish my vintage churn dash quilt. Done! I will share this soon.
2. Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done!
3. Finish the t-shirt quilt commission. Done!
4. Get the top made for my nieces wedding quilt. Not done.
5. Baby quilt and crib skirt for grandbaby #5. Done!
6. Make a little quilt from Pinterest inspiration to use as a swap quilt. Done!
What else did I do?
I made a baby quilt from orphan blocks.
And I did a whole lot of DIY, thanks to help from Daughter #2.
On to May.
1. I must start and finish the wedding quilt for my niece.
2. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
3. Make one item from my Pinterest boards.
4. Make a pillow for a grad gift. I’ve had the pattern for 9 months now. 🙄
5. Finish the Quilt of Valor that I started piecing last fall.
Have a great day!