If my calculations are accurate, I have this quilt about 60% done!
See one of my repairs in that photo? Here it is.
The sashing fabric is pretty worn and in a few spots, I appliqued a piece of fabric over the top to repair it. I used a Paula Barnes Companion print. It isn’t an exact match, but the color is close and the print was the right scale.
After quilting, it blends pretty well. This will never be a valuable quilt. It is worn and still has some issues. These patches are just part of its story and journey.
I think it’s looking better than it did when I bought it and I’m enjoying the process. In the photo below, I folded one side over and that is covering most of the unquilted area. I did the second row in from the left last week. And yes, I’m working from the outside in.
That worked well on the last quilt I did like that so I’m sure it will be fine this time too.
Happy Palm Sunday!
Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts .