This and That Thursday

It’s been a busy, busy week here! I got my sewing room put back together after craft night. I had to take a photo since it was so clean!

I cleaned out this cart so I could keep all the stuff for our next craft night on it. We will be finishing our string art projects next time.

Then I spent some time cutting apart these shirts for a t-shirt quilt commission.

I’m watching my littles again today, but I hope to get this quilt loaded for my friend this afternoon. Still haven’t decided how to quilt it yet.

I also wanted to say thank you for “liking” my photo on Instagram earlier this week. I came in second place!

9 Responses to This and That Thursday

1. I can’t remember the last time my sewing room looked that good. I do know that I took pictures of it because that happens so rarely.

2. Sue B says:

Can’t wait to see how you quilt the Labyrinth quilt, I made one and have been trying to decide how best to quilt it.

3. I wish I had a room like yours. I have a nice sturdy folding table that I pull out in my living room. I am getting ready to do some blogs on my life as a quilter since 1985, with teaching and doing successful auction quilts and my life as a Project Linus quilter and my obsession with fabric and quilting. Great following you.

Congratulations! Your sewing room looks great. Hugs,

5. Susan says:

All clean and tidy – what a great space to spend time in!

6. blackeyedsewsan says:

Can I move right in????? Back on the DR table during the blizzards (3 in 3 weeks! Am I in MN by mistake?) because I can’t bear to work in my quilt room. Looks like a bomb hit it-augh. Susan

7. Congratulations on the second place! That clean sewing room makes me kind of itchy to mess it up! Haha! Looking forward to seeing how you quilt the Labrinth! Enjoy your day with your littles!

8. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    Second place!! Yay and yippee! I can’t wait to see all the finished string art pieces, and especially your t-shirt quilt. I’m just starting my first one. ~smile~ Roseanne

9. Terri Bertalan says:

Can’t wait to see the finished string art projects. I love your friends quilt, that’s on my list to make too.