It took three movies, but the quilt deconstruction is complete! I ordered Quilters Dream batting for it. Now to decide how to quilt it.
I’m still working on my leader/ender 4 patches. I’m up to 225 of 800.
This funky little angel block was made for a collaborative project. I made mine to reflect the fact that I used to be a librarian.
I found a little box in the sewing room this week. It had pieces cut for four of these 8 inch blocks in it. I’ve sewn the first up and will try to finish the other four this week. I have no idea what this will grow up to be, but finished blocks are better than random pieces floating around.
I took the girls to get groomed this week since the weather was finally warming up.
The next day it snowed again. Ugh.
Have a great weekend!