QOV #7

I’ve decided to number my Quilt of Valor posts. Then it will be easy to figure out how many I’ve done during the year. This top was made by Val.

Here is a look at the back.

And this is the panto I used. It is available from Urban Elementz .

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to QOV #7

1. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    Oh, I really love this panto and how it looks on the finished quilt. Beautiful job and this isn’t a quilt pattern I’ve seen too often for a QOV. Really great! ~smile~ Roseanne

2. Val W says:

I really like this panto. It’s one I think I should be able to do on my domestic machine – but it never turns out that way!

3. Sherrill says:

Looks gorgeous!! Love that pattern and if you find out the name, I’d like to know..one I’d definitely make.

4. Thats a great idea – beautiful QOV

5. Carol says:

Great Quilt. Please, what is the name of that gorgeous pattern?

6. Numbering the posts is a great idea. The bigger you see the number grow, the more you’ll want to do. I really like Val’s top, and your quilting is lovely.

7. Eileen says:

Really pretty quilt..What pattern is this ? Lovely work !.

8. anudge says:

Beautiful!

9. Susan says:

Very pretty quilt and great panto for it too!