Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

I almost forgot to show you this finished baby quilt! I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.

I love this pink for the back.

Here is the panto I used.

It is from Urban Elementz .

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Crazy Mom Quilts , Musings of a Menopausal Melon, Busy Hands Quilts

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

1. Love that squiggly line quilting.

2. Lynn White says:

Lovely quilt, can’t beat a simple square. What size were they? Quilting spot on too!

3. Nice choice for the quilting. Congrats! on your newly completed quilt.

4. Busy Hands Quilts says:

Very sweet quilt!

5. Lynette says:

It *is* a really great baby quilt – fabulous cerise pink for the backing!

Ohhhh, Katy! I just LOVE it!

7. You know, every time I see a simple one patch quilt like this one, I’m struck by how much I LOVE them — yet I’ve never made one like that before! Perfect for practicing pantographs, too (and trust me, I need all the practice I can get!). It’s intriguing how your Sound and Vision panto creates the illusion of a diagonal quilting design on the front of the quilt. Very cool. Lovely finish!

8. What a cheerful quilt for this cold January day! The panto is perfect for it.

9. Jayne says:

What a sweet little quilt and the quilting is wonderful!

10. sue says:

Love the panto you chose for this, It looks to make a soft and snuggly quilt.

11. Love it! That pink backing is just yummy!

It’s so cute, I love it! I like your quilting too. Have a good weekend. Hugs

13. Such sweet soft colours, and I love how you arranged them! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

14. So sweet! We sometimes forget that the simple quilts can often be the most beautiful. I love a simple one-patch and your quilting on this one is perfect.