9 Patch QOV

I’m still working away on quilting these QOVs. This top was made by Greg. Yes, he’s a member of our Stitching Sisters group too.

This is the panto that I used. It is now available from Urban Elementz .

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 9 Patch QOV

1. Great joint effort! Seems like every guild has one guy in it. The one I belong to here actually has two!

2. Cin says:

Beautiful quilting. Could you ask Greg if there’s a pattern name available? Thank you, Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone

I love Greg’s quilt! Great job!

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    Greg did a wonderful job on this quilt. I have never seen this pattern before, but just love the movement the HST squares create when coupled with the Irish Chain blocks. So interesting! Love the stippling quilting pattern, and I’ll bet it just feels so wonderful and quilty squishy. ~smile~ Roseanne

5. Sharon says:

This is a very nice QOV. I especially like the design, and the little white print seems to make the quilt “sparkle”. Also, that panto is a very nice one.

6. Val W says:

Great collaborative effort on this QOV. Your quilting adds a nice sense of movement, and do Greg’s V-blocks.

Wonderful quilt! We have a man in our guild who makes the most beautiful scrappy quilts and now he has started hand quilting some of them. I always enjoy see his latest projects. Hugs,