QOV 2017

I quilted quite a few tops this past year for my Stitching Sisters QOV Group. But I also pieced a few tops myself and quilted them up. Here are the QOVs I made last year.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to QOV 2017

1. Nancy says:

The quilts are very nice and I’m sure whoever gets a quilt that it will be loved. Wondering what pattern you use for the last quilt …. love it!

2. Terri Bertalan says:

Katy, Stitching Sisters is very grateful for all you do for our group. We are so happy that you are part of our group. Your talent definitely does not go unnoticed. Some day I hope to be at least half as good as you are. I guess I need to retire so I can start practicing more 🙂

3. barbara says:

beautiful quilts , saw several that are on my list

4. Love the cozy country colors you use in your QOV quilts.

5. anudge says:

WOW. They are stunning.

They are all wonderful!! Hugs,

7. Sherrill says:

They’re all beauties!! I have four more to make for the guys in my Sunday School class and fortunately I discovered one yesterday that simply needs borders! WOOHOO! Have the blocks ready to go for another just like it. That leaves two more to complete and one is in process.

8. So many pretty quilts! It’s fun to scroll through and see them. Thanks!

9. Val W says:

Your productivity continues to astound me, Katy. You are one busy gal!